Last updated: January 19, 2020
nume (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the nume website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
Analytics, Log Files, and Reading History
As is true of most websites, we will gather certain information automatically and store it in log files like most other websites. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses (the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the Internet), browser type, operating system, and other usage information about the use of our website, including a history of the pages you view. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. This is done so that we may improve the services we offer you. We have also hired third parties to provide us information, reports, and analysis about the usage, browsing patterns of our users. They may independently record the type of device and operating system you are using as well as general location information.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Our website places a cookie on the hard drive of your computer. A “cookie” is a file which allows us to track and target the interests of users. In addition, our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, including the following features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting – which gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimise and tailor our advertising.
- DoubleClick Platform integrations & Remarketing with Google Analytics – the integrations between both our web analytics and paid advertising platforms together to give us additional insight. This allows us to tailor our advertising to ensure the right types and offers are shown to you while you are using the internet outside our website.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting – which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
While we recommend that users enable cookies on their browsers in order to enjoy all the features of our website, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. Most browsers allow you to control management of cookies, this will be different depending on each user’s PC – refer to your browser help menu for further information. You may opt out of ad serving on Google’s opt-out page.
Third Party Use of Information (Google Analytics Tracking, AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing)
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.